Phone 408-333-9092 - Fax 408-333-9798
Integrative Medical Associates
Appointment Updates and Information - COVID-19
We have continued limited services in our office since the start of the COVID -19 pandemic, and we are integrating in-person services back in to our schedule while adhering to required safety guidelines. As we prepare, there will be some new office policies implemented. Please review the information below.
If you have been exposed, are exhibiting symptoms and or have been diagnosed with Covid-19 please reschedule any in office appointment you have to a video appointment.
- Monitoring Temperatures: We will use a contactless thermometer to take the temperature of everyone who steps into the office. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, please refrain from coming to the office. We will be taking the temperature of all staff members to ensure that they do not have a fever.
- Hand washing/sanitizer: Everyone who enters the office must wash their hands upon arrival, or use hand sanitizer. We are in short supply of hand sanitizer, so if you have your own, please bring it with you.
- Minors or Assistance: We respectfully request that patients under the age of 18 be accompanied by no more than one parent/guardian. Additionally, should assistance be required for any reason, we again respectfully request only one person to assist.
- Masks: All patients and family members need to wear a mask at all times. Our staff will be wearing masks. This is to minimize the potential for exposure, and to help protect you, your family, and our staff.
- Doors: We will leave some doors open so you will not need to touch the doorknobs.
-Cleaning and disinfecting: The staff will wipe down and disinfect common areas throughout the day.
- Post appointment IV's/Lab: May not be available (unless pre-scheduled) as the number of patients in IV/Draw lounge will be limited. If testing or an IV is ordered we will call to set up an alternate time for the draw/IV, and/or secure email you any requisitions and information should you choose to utilize an outside draw site.
- Supplement information: Will be sent via secure email. If a supplement is purchased in office we will charge to card on file before the item leaves the office.
- Scheduling: We will call you to schedule any follow up appointment(s).
We have included Video and Phone visits to our visit options on a permanent basis. Please indicate your preference at time of scheduling. Please be aware, based on individual diagnosis/protocols/symptoms/Rx, an in-person appointment may be required by the physician for visit.
Our in office visit hours are Tuesday’s and Thursday’s 9:00 – 4:00 - We can be reached Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9-4 and Fridays remotely from 9-12.
As we are navigating through this unprecedented time together, the safety and well being of our patients, staff, and families remain our primary concern. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Integrative Medical Associates.
D. Graeme Shaw, M.D.